Downloading the Historic Pubs Survey Pack
Our Public Houses Survey Pack contains four files:
- The "how to do it"? guide — which takes you
through the survey process one step at a time, so you can get started right away.
- The individual survey form — this sets out the basic
information to be collected for each pub or former pub in your chosen parish, on a form where you can fill in
this information as you find it.
- The parish summary form — on which to gather together a
summary of all the pubs and former pubs in the parish.
- The front cover — the first page for your completed report.
To download the Public Houses Survey Pack,
- Right-click the image above,
- Select either ‘Save target as’ or ‘Save Link as’,
- Select the folder on your computer where you want to save your copy of the survey pack —
its filename will be ‘pubssurveypack.zip’.
- Finally, use your computer's file manager to open this Zip file and access the four files
Now print out your own copy of The "how to do it" Guide — its filename is
"Historic Pubs How to do it Guide.pdf" — and you’re ready to start.